This article explains how to claim your postal scheme Post Office voucher and clarifies what ID is needed.
When you receive your letter with your Post Office voucher, the letter will state you are eligible for a Post Office voucher and the value of the voucher. You will see a barcode on the letter with a code underneath.
The letter will give you a break down of what proof of ID you will need to take with you to the Post Office to claim your voucher.
To claim your voucher, you will need to take the letter along with one of the following proof of ID's to any Post Office branch.
- Armed Forces ID Card
- Bank / Building Society Statement
- Utility Bill / Statement
- Government Department Letter
- Job Centre Plus Letter (not handwritten)
- Police Warrant Card
- Valid UK Passport
- Valid Photo Driving Licence
- Banking or Credit Card (including ATM and Cheque Cards)