This help article outlines restrictions when using vouchers to purchase goods at selected retailers.
The restrictions for each supermarket are listed below:
- Asda: Cannot be used in Petrol stations or to purchase tobacco products, stamps, lottery or phone top-ups.
- Morrisons: Cannot be used for gift-card or lottery purchases.
- Aldi: Cannot be used for the purchasing of gift cards, lottery tickets, scratch cards (or related material), alcohol or anything through ALDI’s website.
- Tesco: Cannot be used in petrol stations.
- Sainsbury’s: Cannot be used in petrol stations, pharmacies, branded gift cards, scratch cards, LPG autogas, infant formula, tobacco and related products, BT phone cards, E top-up, savings stamps, postage stamps, National lottery products, online delivery charges, concession coffee shops and restaurants
- Iceland: Cannot be used for alcohol.
Please note: The restrictions listed are determined by the retailers themselves, and so any queries regarding these restrictions should be discussed with the specific retailer directly.